Weird Wide Web
Custom Search



Top 20 Reasons Why Children Should Study Music

History of the Hawaiian Hula Dance

Three Ways You Can Learn From Movies

Rock & Roll In Church?

Online Games - The Evolution

What Has The "American Idol" To Do With Healing?


Sound & Audio

home page button » Language & Communication Directory » Article Directory » Language & Communication Articles »

 Unique Language & Communication Articles

What Is Sign Language?
Sign language is a form of handshapes, facial expressions, fingerspelling, and non-manual markers to convey a thought or idea. Sign language is learned by many people for various reasons. There are also numerous benefits to learning this unique language...

Telepathic Communication With Animals
Telepathy is an energetic exchange between two sentient beings for the purpose of communication. It is an expansion of intuition. Combined with body language and sometimes vocalizations, animals use telepathic communication among themselves and even with humans. We can learn to understand animals through telepathy...

Using Neuro Linguistic Programming In Your Hypnosis Practice
Describing the connections between the two disciplines of Neuro Linguistic Programming and Hypnosis used in therapy. NLP provides a very rich and detailed vocabulary for describing a client’s experience and to determine which of their senses they are using when describing an experience...

Body Language Speaks Louder Than Words
Has it ever occurred to you how much you are saying to people even when you are not speaking? You are constantly sending messages about your true thoughts and feelings whether you are using words or not. Studies show that your words account for only 7% of the message you convey. The remaining 93% is non-verbal...

home page button » Language & Communication Directory » Article Directory » Unique Language & Communication Articles [Top]